Across our hotels and serviced residences in Singapore and Malaysia, we have enhanced precautionary measures so that you are Far More Assured when staying with us. We have worked closely with government and health agencies to deliver stringent health and hygiene protocols and are committed to delivering a clean and safe environment for all our guests.
You may download our informational deck on our hotels here and on our serviced residences here, or find an overview of these measures below.
Last Updated: 15 July 2020
In line with the advisory by the Singapore Government on 3 July 2020, we have received approval from the relevant authorities for the following hotels to be able to accept room reservations for staycations:
We will continue to accept bookings via our websites for guests issued with Stay-Home Notice, and for students, foreigners and foreign workers affected by travel restrictions.
For our hotel in Malaysia, we will continue to accept bookings via our websites for Malaysia Citizen or PR and overseas guests affected by travel restrictions.
Our hotels in Singapore have been certified with the SG Clean – a whole-of-Government initiative, while our hotel in Malaysia has been certified with the ‘Clean & Safe Hotel’ label by Malaysian Association of Hotels, in line with the guidelines from the Government of Malaysia. These certifications reflect the stringent sanitisation and hygiene measures that we have taken. Please visit SG Clean website or the Tourism Malaysia website for more information.
Our flexible reservation and cancellation policies help you plan your travels with confidence:
Besides the measures taken above:
Besides the measures taken above:
Frequently Asked Questions
• As mentioned above, bookings can be changed or cancelled with no charge up to 24 hours before arrival day (dependent on the rate plan policy of individual hotels).
• You are allowed a one-time complimentary change of stay dates if the change is made up to three days prior to arrival, and for stays from now till 30 Jun 2021.
• For subsequent change of stay dates or if the change of stay dates is requested within three days of arrival, a SGD50 amendment fee will apply.
• Do note that changing the stay dates on any reservation may result in different pricing and the latest pricing for your amended stay dates will apply.
• Cancellation policies may vary depending on offer or rate plan. We advise all customers to review the cancellation policy of the selected offer before confirming their reservation online. For example, the 'Picnic Rendezvous' offer has a cancellation policy of 72 hours.
Yes, you may shorten your stay with no penalty.
The rates offered by our hotels and serviced residences are final. We are unable to exchange room or rate inclusions for cash, other privileges or value-adds.
SafeEntry is a national digital check-in system that logs the names, identification and mobile numbers of individuals to facilitate contact tracing efforts. All businesses in Singapore must institute SafeEntry and it is mandatory for all our guests to scan entry and exits with SafeEntry.
Medical masks can be purchased at our reception counters. While we do not provide thermometers for purchase, temperature of guests entering the hotel premises will be taken at all times.
We ensure that our staff are trained and regularly refreshed on the following:
• Proper handwashing techniques
• Enhanced hygiene and disinfecting practices, including familiarity with disease symptoms
• Food preparation and food safety with emphasis on measures specific to COVID-19
• Mask fitting, gowning, de-gowning and disposal of their Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
• Government protocols for managing unwell guests and suspected and confirmed COVID-19 cases
Our staff must wear a medical mask at all times and must undergo temperature screening at least 2 times a day. Unwell staff are not allowed at work.
Our housekeeping staff will wear a full set of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)1 when servicing your rooms. Should you prefer to replenish your room amenities in a contactless manner, we will leave them outside your door at a designated time daily.