Let’s travel back in time
Let’s travel back in time and discover the Singapore of old. Once a fishing village, many kampungs dotted the coastline and daily meals were prepared with the fish and prawns caught from the waters. From nasi lemak to soft-boiled eggs and kaya toast, these dishes have become some of Singaporeans’ favourite breakfast food today.
To commemorate our local craftsmen who shaped Singapore’s culture and history, let us share this kampung spirit with you.
Beyond the modern architecture and skyscrapers, revisit the Village and explore a side of Singapore that is largely unseen – the kelong. Perched between Pulau Ubin and Changi Ferry Terminal, this modern kelong promises an enjoyable and nostalgic experience for urbanites looking for a getaway. Dine in the sunset out at sea, try your hands at fishing for your own food and satisfy your tummy as you indulge in the freshest seafood tastefully cooked according to your preference.
What better way to relieve your childhood memories and create new ones with family and friends!
From S$590 NETT for two persons, be pampered with the following perks:
Payment & Cancellation Policy
• All rates indicated are NETT rates and include mandatory charges of 10% service charge and prevailing government taxes.
• Cancellation policy and blackout dates may apply.
• Far East Hospitality will not be able to exchange the discount for cash, other privileges or value-adds, nor will Far East Hospitality be able to transfer the discount to another guest.
• All participating properties reserve the right to amend the promotion without prior notice.
• Rooms and/or apartments are subject to availability.
• This promotion can only be redeemed on our website. It cannot be redeemed through other channels e.g. telephone, email, corporate bookers.
• This promotion cannot be applied for existing room reservations and cannot be combined with any other current promotions.
• The value-adds, benefits or inclusions in this promotion are subject to availability.
• In the event of any inconsistency between the English and non-English language versions, the English language version shall prevail.
There's always a deal for everyone
Everything you need at surprisingly simple prices. Whichever type of traveller you are.
Be Far More Assured on your trip:
Sign up to get an additional 15% off your next stay